Friday, August 22, 2008

My English Blog

Finally, I decided to start an English blog for myself.

Why today ? Well, today is a special day for me, and all of us who live in Malaysia. Because, starting 12.00 mid night, our petrol price will reduce 15 cents!

Petrol Price Drop !

This kind of news were never happened before in the history; this is the first ever time in my known history that the petrol price is going down !

Well, I can't stop relate this to the Permatang Pauh by-election. Okok, maybe I'd politicized the this issue; but lowering the price 5 days before the 826 by election day is a coincedence? Well, you judge yourself.

Ok, back to my English blog. What am I going to tell? Anything. Actually, I have a chinese blog titled as 《俺是男人·這是俺的故事》.



If you do happen to read chinese words, feel free to browse through my chinese blog here: www.wuapunyablog.blogspot.com.

What else? Oh yes, I write bad English. I speak broken English, and I do 100% rely on Firefox spelling check to ensure my spelling is correct. I wonder, when will the grammar check plug-in available for download??

All the photos in this blog are taken by me and will be taken by me. No sharing hotlink, sorry.

Anyway, welcome to my blog. :D

2 comments:

This is cool... said...

Yeah, finally I can understand and comment on your blog without needing a translator...

Templar Tan said...

Welcome Jack ! ^_^