Sunday, November 16, 2008

He sleeps....


This little one sleeps with his left hand cover his left face. What a cute way of sleeping !

We did notice Ee Young has this cute sleeping habit when he was in his mother's womb; we saw him posing his left hand on his left face through the scan ! We didn't understand what he was trying to do, but we do now.


I do miss you, my little one. Especially what happened last night. I was relief that you were not with me when the robber broke into our apartment. No worry my little young one, I'm safe and sound here 360km away from you. Your mother had been sending your pics to me through handphone, and I'm glad you are well taken care of.


Sleep well, my son. Sleep well. You are unharmed from any danger. You are well protected. And you are loved.

Miss you so much, my dear Ee Young ! And do be gentle to your mum, will you ? :p

2 comments:

ckchanweb said...

oh my gosh.. apartment broken into huh..

Templar Tan said...

hai...