Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy 牛 Year !

So fast, Chinese New Year coming liao. I just feel that Christmas baru over sahaja, and all of the sudden, the red festival had reached onto my door step. So much thing not yet done, and I just manage to finish barbered my hair. My new cloths not yet buy, my new shoes not yet buy.... so many things~~ How ar?

Don't care lar, I just pack up and head home for the New Year. It's been 1 month since I last saw my wife and my little monster, and I miss them so much.


And of course, I wish to wish everyone, a Happy Chinese New Year. And may the Year of Ox do bring prosper to you and live long.

Peace to the world, and stop violence. Be good, be nice and have faith in God that He will bring good to all of us, no matter what colour are you, what language you speak, what religion you believe in or what country you live in.

Not to forget, don't drink and drive. Even though drinking tao chui while driving also quite dangerous you know. Imagine, one hand with tao chui and you have one hand free to steer the car only. LOL. Be home in one piece, and eat dinner with your family. :D

MySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpace

No comments: